Pharmacy at the Nigerian Navy DSSC course 26 recruitment 2018 is what this page present.Those whose aspiration have been to join the Nigeria navy can now apply for the direct short service commission course 26 .
Location;IT is a nationwide program.
job title;the postion is for pharmacists in the medical department .
Entry qualifications for Pharmacy at the Nigerian Navy DSSC course 26 recruitment 2018.
- Applicants must have a first degree in pharmacy [B.pharm] registered with the pharmacy council of Nigeria plus a practicing licence.
APPLICANTS GENERAL INFORMATION
- Fake information and certificates must not be presented as this will lead to disqualification and eventual prosecution.
- First degree holders must posses second class upper division and upper credit for HND holders plus computer literacy.
- Full registration and certificates with statutory professional bodies in Nigeria is mandatory.
- The federal ministry of education must authenticate credentials obtained abroad.
- Applicants must be single
- WAEC and NECO results must carry English and mathematics with credits .
- Applicants must be present
- NYSC or NYSC exemption certificate is compulsory.
- Male applicants must be at least 1.68metres while females 1.65metres tall.
- Applicants should should not be more than 30 years of age by 28 February 2019.
- Serving personnel, Soldier/Rating/Airman, and other paramilitary services personnel must obtain a letter of attestation duly signed by the heads of their units.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date and time of the Aptitude Test will be communicated via this website.
- Applicants are to choose any of the following centres for the qualifying aptitude test:
- Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks, Abuja.
- Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks, Abuja.
- Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
- Owerrinta – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta, Imo State.
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- Port-Harcourt – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- Sokoto – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks, Sokoto.
- Applicants are to come along to the Aptitude Test Centres with the following:
- Photocopies of Degree and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgement Form.
- click here for more info
- The entire recruitment process is free of charge
- Application Closing Date
14th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
click here and apply
Note: On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click ‘SUBMIT’ on the portal and generate the applicant’s Transaction ID. Applicants are advised to print out a copy of the ‘Application Summary’. For technical support, call 08062090473 and 08033063694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org between 0800 and 1700 hours only.
also see;sure-p recruitment 2018/2019 subsidy reinvestment and empowerment program.