NLNG Ship Management Limited Fleet Contract and Procurement Officer Job 2018 is what this page present.
The Nigeria liquefied natural gas limited otherwise called Nigeria LNG limited or NLNG started operations in 1989.The company’s role was to explore natural gas for export in Nigeria.The company has helped to reduce natural gas loss through flaring.The Nigerian federal government,Shell,Total LNG and Eni oil are shareholders in the company.
Do you have flare in purchasing?Do you have excellent negotiation skills? read on to see if you have the requisite qualifications to get this job.
Edo state graduate Internship Programme 2018/2019
Latest Oracle Nigeria Job Recruitment 2018/2019
Brisin recruitment 2018;Federal Government Redirects Applicants to a New Portal
Latest update about FRSC 2018 recruitment-find out more
Requirements for NLNG Ship Management Limited Fleet Contract and Procurement Officer Job 2018.
The following is a summary of the basic requirements for the job.
- Must be a current NLNG contractor.
- Mus be a degree holder in engineering,finance,or business management with at least second class lower division.
- membership of a professional body precisely chartered institute of purchasing.
- 4-5 of professional experience.
- communication skills.
- full understanding of SHE.
- Not be more than 40 years old.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL JOB DETAILS
application ends; 7th Nov. 2018
CLICK HERE AND APPLY ONLINE
Feel free and comment below