This page is created to help you understand Nigerian Police Recruitment Application form 2018/2019-www.policerecruitment.ng.The opportunity to get enlisted in the Nigerian police is here again and you must do your best to take the opportunity and reap the benefit afterwards.
It will interest you to know that the federal government of Nigeria just raised the salaries of police officers,so the job is attractive. Please note that the Nigerian police recruitment is free of charge,please don’t let anyone to swindle you of your hard earned money,never pay any one money for this job.
Also note that jobshub.com.ng does not recruit for the Nigerian police and will never ask you for money to get registered or recruited all we do is to give you the hint and other necessary information because information is key.
Read on to get the required info on how to apply for the NPF recruitment 2018.
Requirement for Nigerian Police Recruitment Application form 2018/2019-www.policerecruitment.ng
The following are the basic requirements you need for the NPF 2018 Recruitment.
- You must make sure that you have five (5) credits and English language and mathematics must be among them in any of the O level exams in at least two (2) sittings.
- You must ensure that you are computer illiterate and know how to usebasic Microsoft office suites.
- Height should be as follows men:1.67m and measurement for women:1.64m
- chest measurement should be 86cm (34iches) for men alone.
- Make sure disabilities and physical impairments are absent.
- Make sure you have guarantors such as traditional rulers,LAG chairmen or civil servants.
The NPF recruitment is expected to last for six (6) weeks beginning from 29/11/2018 ,so avail yourself of the opportunity and quickly apply.
How to apply for the Nigerian Police Recruitment Application form 2018/2019-www.policerecruitment.ng
You must log onto to the NPF website and apply