Nigeria civil avation authority (NCCA) a body charged with the responsibility of maintaining civil aviation in Nigeria became autonomous after an act passed by the national assembly and assented by the president of the federal republic of Nigeria enpowering it in 2006 came into effect.
Nigeria civil aviation authority invites applications from suitably qualified applicants into the following roles of its operations
- Flight operations
- Cabin safety
- Applicants must posses a Bsc/Hnd degree.
- SSCE and WASC holders can apply.
- Applicants with NABTEB/WAEC/NECO or its equivalent are expect to have five (5) credit passes.
- Good communication skills is required.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 -30 years of age.
Applications closing date:
Closing date is not specified.
Method of Application.
Applicants can apply below
For further information visit www.ncaa.gov.ng