Human resource management officer-the Nigerian Navy-Dssc course 26 recruitment 2018 is what this page presents.
Have you been longing to join the Nigeria Navy?we are informing you that the Human resource management officer-the Nigerian Navy-Dssc course 26 recruitment 2018 is out .
Entry qualifications for Human resource management officer-the Nigerian Navy-Dssc course 26 recruitment 2018
B.Sc, BA, HND or equivalent qualification in:
- Personnel Management.
- Public Administration.
- Human Resource Management
Also see;Nigerian army recruitment 2018/2019
candidates are strongly advised to adhere to the under-listed instructions.
- Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education.
- All applicants must be single.
- All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC is compulsory for the whole process.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 28 February 2019.
- Serving personnel, Soldier/Rating/Airman, and other paramilitary services personnel must obtain a letter of attestation duly signed by the heads of their units.
you must choose any of the centers listed below for the qualifying aptitude test.
- Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks, Abuja.
- Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks, Abuja.
- Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
- Owerrinta – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta, Imo State.
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- Port-Harcourt – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- Sokoto – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks, Sokoto.
- Applicants are to come along to the Aptitude Test Centres with the following:
- Photocopies of Degree and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgement Form.
- The process is free of charge.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
click here and apply online
click here for more information
Note: On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click ‘SUBMIT’ on the portal and generate the applicant’s Transaction ID. Applicants are advised to print out a copy of the ‘Application Summary’. For technical support, call 08062090473 and 08033063694 or email email@example.com between 0800 and 1700 hours only.
Also see;sure-p recruitment 2018/2019 subsidy reinvestment and empowerment program.
sure-p recruitment 2018/2019 subsidy reinvestment and empowerment program.
Nigeria prisons service Recruitment 2018 form